Performance Friction Corporation (PFC Brakes) is a racing and high-performance disc brake manufacturer headquartered in Clover, SC. We have an immediate need for a Marketing Professional who desires a high level of accountability in a very competitive industry. Our corporate facility is located approximately 19-miles south southwest of Charlotte, NC. We manufacture ultra-premium, high-performance brake products in the original equipment, aftermarket, fleet / heavy duty, and racing market segments.
PFC Brakes is currently seeking a Marketing Manager with a collaborative mentality, positive attitude and passion for delivering best-in-class results, while fostering a healthy team environment.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for a range of activities that include external communications, social media, development of collateral material, trade show management, graphic design, product images, video production, website management and e-commerce. The role will also serve as a liaison between sales and engineering groups.
The position requires exceptional creative skills and vision, along with the ability to effectively lead a team and implement efficient processes within a budget. Ensuring consistency and excellent communication while managing time-sensitive projects are vital.
- Establish the marketing budget and actively manage to the plan.
- Develop marketing strategies specifically designed for the various sectors in which PFC conducts business.
- Strong focus on maintaining optimum consumer awareness of the PFC brand globally.
- Primary focus will be digital marketing campaigns across multiple online channels.
- Establish a plan for a timely and consistent online and social media presence for PFC Brakes. Includes content creation, posting and responses.
- Drive website traffic growth, e-commerce sales and consumer referrals to dealers and distributors.
- Manage the relationships between the company and brand influencers.
- Organize and manage direct e-mail campaigns for customer prospecting and promo sales.
- Prioritize the creation of digital marketing assets based on the needs of the organization.
- Grow consumer mailing lists and plan promotional email sends.
- Organize website SEO initiatives.
- Actively track and report website analytics.
- Oversees trade shows and customer events.
- Oversees marketing plan for new product introduction.
- Design and produces art and copy layouts for materials to be presented be visual communications media, such as books, magazines, newspapers, television, electronic media and packaging and APPs.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing within the automotive industry required; passion and established relationships in the Motorsports sector is a DEFINITE plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; MBA a plus.
- Demonstrable digital marketing leadership history driving a team and organization forward in brand visibility and sales.
- Experience managing a corporate social media channel with in-house staff, & influencers.
- Experience with paid Internet advertising channels including sponsored social media, online banner advertising, etc.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Knowledge of event planning techniques and organization strategies.
- Familiarity with digital advertising agencies and managing expenses against quantifiable results.
- Search engine optimization best practices and ability to develop written content from multiple sources.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Participates in creation, editing, and distribution of marketing materials including catalog, price lists, press releases, advertisements, etc.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance available
- Relocation for the right candidate