391.102.01 / 400.124.01
2017-20 Ford F450 / F550 Front & Rear
ZERO FAILURES® Brake Rotors
Due to the increased demand for a longer lasting braking solution, PFC Brakes introduces ZERO FAILURES® rotors for the 2017-20 Ford F450 & F550. Using the same machining technology and quality measures as our race winning rotors, these ZERO FAILURES® rotors are stronger, last longer and are less prone to thermal distortion and cracking. These new ZERO FAILURES® rotors will be available on May 17th, 2021. Contact your PFC representative today to pre-order.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Runout < .0005 in. / Thickness Var. < .0002 in.
- Provides high temperature strength and durability
- 48 or more vanes
- Reduces vibration and pulsation
- Vanes are turned on the OD & ID
- Surface finish < .7 Microns
- Reduces noise and vibration and increases disc and pad life
- 100% Inspected
- Assures EVERY part meets specifications
Every Single ZERO FAILURES® rotor is engineered and machined to meet and exceed the specific demands of today's fleets.