Performs variety of shipping and receiving tasks. Verifies materials received are as ordered and routes incoming items to appropriate departments/locations..
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares bills of lading; checks items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct.
- Receives incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment; may process return shipments.
- Occasionally sorts, counts, packages, labels, insures, unpacks, and/or logs inventory which is received.
- Inspects shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
- Delivers items to requisitioning departments and obtains authorized signatures for accepted items.
- Traces lost shipments and/or customer claims of lost shipments; initiates proof of delivery documents.
- May maintain department database, prepare routine reports, and file shipping/receiving records.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- SAP usage is extensive and should be willing to learn.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Ability to receive, track, and distribute materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Knowledge of light equipment operation and/or maintenance.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Knowledge of postal or commercial shipping methods and procedures
PFC Brakes is the #1 choice for motorsports, fleets, auto manufactures and first responders. PFC delivers the best brakes on the market guaranteed to outlast and outperform the competition. PFC Brakes are bred to win from the track to the jobsite!
Excite the customer by exceeding their expectations, with the absolute best product, delivery, and value through a total commitment to product and process integrity…
NO COMPROMISES TM
Follow @pfcbrakes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram